|Palm Design Group- Guest Houses|
- All cotton, high thread count sheets are the most breathable and worth the investment. We stock amny great brands including Nancy Koltes. We also suggest 4 pillows, 2 that are firmer and 2 that are softer. Our favorite is Duxiana, which we also carry.
- A bench at the food of the bed. Make sure this is out of a durable material as guests will put suitcases and other odds and ends on it. We use vinyls and faux leathers.
- Pads of paper and pens.
- Reading Lamps.
- Books we love.. Villa by John Saladino, Vogue Living: Houses, Garden, People an for local flavor The Royal Palms Desert Dream Desert Romance.
- Tissue, water carafe, and glasses. Make sure it isn't too precious that you'll be upset if it breaks.
- Cookies or chocolate as a welcome treat.
- ipod/ipad Docking Station
- Extra toiletries in the bathroom, especially forgotten items like toothbrushes and toothpaste. Make sure the shower is fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
- A luxurious bath robe.
- 1 set of towels per guest- 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 1 wash cloth per set. Contact us for great deals on customized towels.
And don't forget... make your guests feel like they've just been on a fabulous getaway!